Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Mom




Biography
Mrs. Norma Yokeley Rhodenhiser, of High Point, N.C. died Sunday September 9, 2007 at Hospice Home of HighPoint.Mrs. Rhodenhiser was born in Davidson County the daughter of D.R. Yokeley and Mary Garrison Yokeley. She wasa member of First Baptist Church and the Keystone Sunday School Class. She was preceded in death by sisters, IlaHester, Evelyn Ashby and Frances Kestler. On September 9, 1949 she married John R. Rhodenhiser, and he survivesof the home.Surviving in addition to her husband are a daughter, Cynthia Bennett and husband Jeff of West End; two sons, JohnRhodenhiser Jr. and wife Tammy of High Point; Michael Rhodenhiser and wife Kaye of Greensboro; grandsons,Ryan Rhodenhiser of Wrightsville Beach; Jonathan Bennett of West End; a granddaughter, Braddock Rhodenhiser ofGreensboro; sisters, Betty Sapp of Wallburg; Lou Rae Crowell of Logansville, Ga.; and brothers, Archie Yokeley and Bobby Yokeley of Wallburg.A memorial service will be 2:00 P.M. Wednesday at First Baptist Church by the Rev. Bruce Hartgrove. Intermentwill be private at Floral Garden Park Cemetery.The family will receive friends after the service in the Fellowship Hall of the church.Memorials may be made to First Baptist Church 405 North Main St. High Point, N.C. 27260 or Wallburg BaptistChurch P.O. Box 595, Wallburg, N.C. 27373.

2 comments:

CindyB1 said...

Note: She passed on their 58th anniversary. I get so sad.

Me said...

My father passed on 4 years ago. I got so depress for realize that everyone that I love will leave me sooner or later.
I never recover or never got to be the some person that I was. I still having toughts like that (in a fraction of a second) : "I need to talk with Dad about...." and it is a terrible feeling.

Lisa

Lisa